I'm not a terribly faithful "blogger" having already begun 2 other blogs but woefully failed to stay on top of them though this is the first of this kind. One was poetry and other social statements and the other has just been random. I'm unsure what has possessed me to begin another except for the fact that I'd like to become more honest about who I am, where I'm coming from, what has brought me here, and where I'm heading.
I'd like to be able to keep the information for myself so as to reflect upon it as I continue on my journey to remember where I started and how my journey has gone. But I'm also leaving open the potential comments that others may have because I no longer deem myself omnipotent. lol I need to leave behind the lessons of my youth and observations that to be correct is most important. I don't have all of the answers and I hope to no longer pretend that I do. And so I'm leaving myself open to others' ideas, suggestions, opinions, and other types of comments in the hopes of learning something along the way.
Growth does not come from pretending we've already reached our destination - it comes from the journey. Welcome to my journey....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment