Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New Feature

Typed by Pom

I've added a new feature to the blog. From now until my feelings get too hurt to carried on (lol -mostly by myself) readers will be able to rate the entries I post.

You have the choice of rating them as: Insightful, Brilliant, and Absolute Crap.

Enjoy! :o)

2 comments:

Alex Pendragon said...

You haven't included a contact email, so let me put it here...you sounded like you might have possibly been upset at my last post concerning memes. Don't be upset. You can meme me till the cows come home, I don't mind. One thing you gotta remember when following me is that most everything I say is tounge-in-cheek, so don't take me seriously.....

Not that I do memes, mind you........hehe

(big fat grin inserted here)

Oh, and I rate your blog fantastically outstandingly excellent to the max!

Pom said...

I'm not sure if you received a response I sent you via email. If not, please let me know and I will try again.

Hope all is well with you and yours.