Friday, January 23, 2009

Dane Cook

Typed by Pom

Ok, Dane has had some problems and frankly I'm not a huge fan now but back in 2000 I laughed my ass off at this bit. The recovering Catholics should appreciate this.


2 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm a fan of stand up too..but it's the old timers i find the funniest..most of the comics of today i don't find funny...i liked carlin, pryor, bruce. i like belzer, lewis, lewis black,cris rock, robin williams..me.

Pom said...

I love the oldies too but way must be made for new talents as well or the art form just fades away.

I have come to the conclusion though that we are embarking on a new kind of humor. There are those of us who were raised on Pryor, Carlin, Murphy, Cosby, etc. who are now being left in the dust and maybe a bit confused by those up and comers who were raised by the darker humor of the Tim Burton type.

Adapt or disappear I suppose.. thus is the condition of our species. ;o)