Ok. I have a ton of things on my mind. I was finally able to retrieve some personally intense information that I'd written a few months ago that have my brain spinning a bit but those things are not for the public at large - self-preservation and such. There are some contentious things happening in the world that I could comment on but just can't bring myself to do so. There is work going on at the house but what more can I say that I've not already said besides the fact that money is coming up short so it's a good thing we stocked up on supplies when we could. I could comment on American Idol's shocking finale but I don't care enough to bother.
I'm listening to Damh right now and his music makes it incredibly difficult to maintain a "give a shit" attitude.... but I'm still trying!
Today was Mini Me's last day of school and was disappointingly uneventful for her. Usually friends get together and do something - pool parties, sleep-overs, shopping sprees - but this year nothing is going on at all. She came home, got on the computer for awhile, and has now gone to work. I wish there were something interesting going on for her but the summer is young and hopefully she'll have a great one.
I'm doing very un-spring like things right now. I'm hiding out and contributing nothing. I'm not planting anything. I'm not creating much at all. I'm not learning much. I'm not talking to anyone. I have nothing to contribute anywhere right now. I'm in a weird funk (again). I've learned that it's better for me to be quiet and work through these phases than to pretend that they're not happening.
I'll be back sometime when I am up to it. Until then, take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds like a good time to have a pizza/slumber party..get the fixings have her invite the girls and they can make their own pizzas...watch movies and paint each others nails..
She ended up at a friend's house. That's much better than being here anyway. That's always how it goes when you're a kid - anywhere's better than your own house. Our house is boring cuz we don't spend money on the latest game systems. :o)
Post a Comment