Saturday, April 16, 2011

Run Its Course

Typed by Pom

Yes, I think this blog may have run its course.  At the very least I've run my course with this blog.  It's not that I have nothing more to say about the subject matter that I've addressed these past however many years (I haven't kept track) because I really do.  I am just simply tired of speaking at thin air.  The effort to type out an entry is such that, without any response whatsoever, I no longer find it worth my time.  I have plenty of time but I think to myself all day long anyway.  Why bother putting it in writing anymore?  I've found it equally unsatisfactory to post the links on Facebook that I do but it's less demanding and therefore I will stand that a while longer.

My health is rapidly declining.  Gathering thoughts and putting them into anything resembling intelligent thought has become virtually impossible.  As I'm preparing to resign myself to being wheelchair bound after years of being house/bed bound, the last thing I want to do anymore is write to myself on a blog. 

I've enjoyed taking the opportunities to vent and, hopefully, educate that I've used this blog for over this brief(ish) period.  I'm not going to delete it and may even occasionally return to put up some entry but for now I'm retiring. 

I do thank those who have read for awhile and even occasionally commented.  Those times meant a lot to me and I've missed them.  Fortunately some of those who have been consistent "blog friends" are also friends of mine on Facebook so we'll not lose touch. 

Thank you for the time and the opportunity to send my thoughts out for a short time.  And for the last time (for awhile anyway)...

The Trash Heap has spoken.

1 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

well crap...I think when I switched over from my old blog lines to my new blog lines..blogs got dropped..and yours was one of them..I'm so sorry ole friend..I'll be here steady as she goes to the end...love ya..jac